Apply for this job
WHO WE ARE
The Trustly Americas team combines PayWithMyBank, a 2012 Silicon Valley startup, with Trustly AB of Sweden, following their 2019 merger. Our team represents 30 nationalities, serving 8,300 merchants, connecting to 650 million consumers, and 12,000 banks across 33 countries. Our global network processes over $42 billion annually.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity, and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary. With offices in Vitoria, Brazil, Silicon Valley in the US, and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team. Across Brazil, we have embraced remote work from home policy.
At Trustly, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential foundations for building a fair and equitable society. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. Our main goal is to provide a fair, welcoming, diverse environment with opportunities for all collaborators. The stages of our selection process take place online and without distinction of any kind.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially-minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
About the team
Trustly UX is a group with unique talents, and includes UX Design & Research. We are a highly motivated and collaborative team. We take pride in solving complex user interactions, and also play an instrumental role in driving product strategy. We're fast-paced and effective. We focus on each other as the secret to our success!
What you'll do:
- Partner with Product Management and your UX Design team to translate business needs into best-in-class, modern design solutions;
- Possess a data-driven mindset that uses behavioral data, market and industry trends, and user testing results to inform design decisions;
- Work on multidisciplinary teams across different project stages to deliver scalable solutions.
Who you are:
- Solid experience with UX Research;
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in a related field;
- Strong data analysis skills;
- Understanding of personas and use cases;
- Ability to manage complex projects and balance multiple tasks in a dynamic environment;
- Previous experience with qualitative analysis tools;
- R-Studio or Python proficiency is strongly desired but not required;
- Advanced/Fluent English.
Our perks and benefits:
- Bradesco health and dental plan, for you and your dependents, with no co-payment cos
- Sulamérica life insurance with differentiated coverage
- Meal voucher and supermarket voucher
- Home Office Allowance
- Gympass - Platform that gives access to spaces for physical activities and online classes
- Trustly Club - Discount at educational institutions and partner stores
- Monthly happy hours with iFood coupon
- English Program - Here you have space to develop your English, and you can choose an Online Platform or English Classes in company
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Birthday off
- Flexible hours/Home Office - our culture is remote-first! You can work in every city in Brazil
- Welcome Kit - We work with Apple equipment (Macbook Pro, iPhone) and we send many more treats! Spoiler alert: Equipment can be purchased by you according to internal criteria!
- Annual premium - As a member of our team, you are eligible to receive an annual bonus, at the company's discretion, based on the achievement of our KPIs.
- Referral Program - If you refer a candidate and we hire the person, you will receive a reward for that!
Check out our Glassdoor or our Brazil Life page on Linkedin for more details about Brazil, our culture, and much more.
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Want to make a difference in a fast-growing business? Apply now!