Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help MobiltyWare bring joy to millions of gamers this summer. As a UX/UI Artist Intern, you’ll use your considerable art and design skills to enhance the gameplay experience of our dedicated users around the globe. You’ll partner with our design team, iterating on UX flows and UI visuals from prototype to production, with your work appearing in some of our most popular titles.
- Create gray box UX mocks that support flow and layout.
- Create UX prototypes that support the animated flow of the UX.
- Create Art Mocks that allow for clear player understanding and motivation.
- Create high fidelity art work that can be passed on the tech artist to get in the game and ready for the live product.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. during the Summer 2024 program and returning to classes during Fall 2024.
- Portfolio of real world or school projects that show a smart well thought out mobile solution.
- Uses or has used any of the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Figma, After Effects, ProtoPie, Unity
- Works well with others and is a good communicator.
- Game development is a plus but not a requirement for this position.
A Little Bit About Us:
MobilityWare is one of the leading mobile game publishers of card and puzzle games. With our headquarters in the heart of Orange County and a new studio in Utah, we’re dedicated to our mission of bringing joy to others one game at a time. Ever since our flagship title Solitaire hit the Apple App Store on the day it opened in 2008, MobilityWare has been entertaining gamers around the world. With a product portfolio that includes beloved hits such as FreeCell, MONOPOLY Solitaire, Spades, Hearts, Mahjong, and Bubble Shooter Pop, our games have been downloaded over 600 MILLION times.
MobilityWare was recently named one of Built in LA’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row and we’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County five times by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register. While we’re proud to be the company behind some of mobile gaming’s most popular titles, our most important achievement is creating a work environment that encourages professional growth and prioritizes the wellness of all of our team members.
Do we have your attention yet? Here are just a few of the reasons why you should spend your summer with MobilityWare:
- Get hands-on experience as you learn how a professional game studio operates
- We've got some amazing talent from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility.
- Nothing beats a summer in sunny Southern California
- Many of our interns have gone on to join us as full-time hires, developing a long, successful career in mobile gaming
- You’ll be joining one of mobile gaming’s leading publishers of card and puzzle games!
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing compensation for this role. Starting pay for a successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, certifications, location, business needs, or market demands. This range may be modified in the future. The hourly pay range for this internship position is $20-$35 per hour.