myTeam’s product Lab is looking for a talented UI Designer with a strong understanding of UX principles to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces that effectively communicate our product's functionality and elevate the overall user experience. Our designer should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
MyTeam is a sports club CRM that connects sports and people. It helps sports clubs and organizations to optimize their daily operations, financial management and communicate more efficiently with their members.
We envision MyTeam as the go-to place for people who want to connect with sports. We are proud to share that myTeam is already being used by more than 70,000 members across a diverse range of sports academies spanning 32 different sports! We are committed to continuously improving and expanding our platform to better serve the needs of the sports community.
We are an early stage venture-backed startup and in order to make this happen, we need amazing people! People that share the same passion and enthusiasm for sports and technology as we do.
We're looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team!
⚽ 🏀 🏐 🎾 🏈
We are truly excited and we look forward to creating together the sport academies of the digital era. 🚀 🦄
- Proven UI experience (at least 2 years)
- Proficiency in UI/UX design and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD or Figma
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of design and usability patterns for different platforms (web, mobile apps)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS rules
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to understand project goals, user requirements, and business objectives.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs for web and mobile apps that effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Maintain and update design systems, style guides, and UI components to promote consistency and efficiency in design workflows.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the visual consistency of our brand across all touchpoints.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better, therefore we are offering:
- Attractive compensation package
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus based on performance
- Be part of a very talented and expanding team with great growth opportunities
- Friendly & collaborative work environment
- Groceries & Restaurant Coupons
- Hybrid or Remote Working
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop + all other equipment you need to do your work;