User Experience Designer
Renovia is looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team! The UX designer will create compelling experiences for users, drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. Candidate will possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop personas, journey maps, wireframes, sitemaps and screen flows. Bonus for a candidate who can manage front end website development.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A background in research techniques including interviews, workshops, secondary research, competitive benchmarking, quantitative surveys and usability testing
- A talent for generating and translating insights into actionable opportunities through personas, user flows, journey maps and wireframes
- A solid understanding of UX/UI best practices exhibited via information architecture documentation and interactive wireframes / prototypes (mobile ← → desktop)
- Ability to create develop technical and business requirements and translate into porotypes
- Experience with content development and website development
- Experience in marketing UX and digital web journey and nurture (consumer touch) mapping.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, communications, computer science or psychology.
- Previous UX/UI design experience, approximately 5+ years
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates research, strategy, and UX design chops
- Experience with online survey / research platforms and tools
- Experience with UX design-related tools / methods (e.g, Axure, Hot Jar, Invision, Optimal Workshop, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience with CMS (Wordpress, Drupal/Aquia), Salesforce CRM and CDP Systems (like RedPoint)
- Experience with HTML and Web Development
- Ability to be self-directed but also highly collaborative
- Organized, detail oriented and always customer centric
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to travel occasionally for research and presentations