An opportunity to lead the user experience design of new mobile applications for a well-funded new business start-up based in Manchester.
We are building iOS and Android mobile apps for our new platform.
We are looking for someone capable of hands-on leading the UX design across these platforms as well as the associated web site, as well as recruiting and leading the UX team for the future.
Experience of customer-facing UX design on mobile is essential, as is good knowledge of current toolsets and processes for iterative UX design.
- Lead the UX design
- Help to recruit the teams
- Work closely with the Development team
- Work closely with the Architect and Project Manager
- Lead the app development teams to deliver to timescales and quality
- Be involved in hands-on UX design, and the mentoring of others
- Work closely with the Development to optimise the user experience
- Work closely with the Testing team
- Developing new features and user interfaces
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Have strong experience in UX design on mobile and web
- Good knowledge of current best practice and tools
- Knowledge of development processes
- Good knowledge of current best practices
- Knowledge of experimentation techniques