Senior UX/UI Designer
Kley designs experiences that connect with people, through digital and real world interactions.
We help brands transform lives through design and technology, utilizing an understanding of modern business dynamics, the human psyche, and human interaction.
Do you have a passion for user experience design? Do you love research and have empathy for users? Have you worked on enterprise UX projects before?
We are looking to add to our team a full-time senior UX/UI designer to support an internal product in the medical insurance space, if this sounds like you, we want to meet!
Responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for, establish, and maintain human-centered design processes within an agile environment.
- Offer continuous support for improvement of functional user stories.
- Lead visual and interaction design efforts through regular collaboration with business, development, and product departments.
- Build high-fidelity wireframe comps that support functional stories.
- Deliver annotated wireframes for development intake.
- Conduct participant-based usability evaluations and other types of user research.
- Synthesize and present data collected from feedback sessions, user acceptance testing, and surveys.
- Maintain design system.
- Conduct regular visual quality assurance to ensure parity with QA/UAT and wireframes.
- Write and accept defect user stories against front end deliverables.
- Lead efforts to improve sprint demo quality and presentation.
- Support ADA standards from visual design perspective, and support functional compliance whenever possible.
- Experience with UX Pin and Adobe XD a plus.