Senior Expert UX/UI Designer
Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster and that’s putting it mildly. However, if you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us.
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products, and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and this little video to see what makes mySugr tick.
Work with us on a user experience that helps our users to live their lives without the daily grinds of their diabetes!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You have launched work on different platforms, in various contexts and driven multiple projects. You are passionate about working in an innovative and international company and are confident communicating in English to internal and external stakeholders. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
Essential skills for your mission:
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- A strong portfolio with completed projects from various fields
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Solid Sketching & prototyping
- Precise UI writing skills in English
- Extensive knowledge of Google Material Design & iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Confidence mentoring team members
- Precise UI writing skills in German
- In-depth knowledge of digital typography
- Experience with coding
- Understanding of medical devices and software
- Experience working in an energetic startup environment
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- A non-corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Interested? Great. For this position we offer an annual gross salary starting from EUR 60k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience.
We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English… and anything else that you think might impress us.