AKQA's UI designers are endlessly curious professionals, and are up to date with the new trends, technologies and tools to develop the best digital experiences across the widest markets. We strongly believe in the ‘design thinking’ approach to develop valuable experiences that improve people’s lives and clients' business results.
- Demonstrates competent execution of effective digital communications, interface design and interaction design across different digital platforms.
- Plays an active role in brainstorming or idea generation with senior members of Creative team to conceptualise winnovative ideas that deliver successful solutions.
- Imprement a primary design direction and incorporate the best design and technology practices in order to provide cohesive support of the overall creative strategies.
- Create simple, useful and delightful cross-channel experience design.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have the drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You have an exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles and awareness of design trends and innovation.
- You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams.
- You have strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- You can understand the technical possibilities and limitations of digital platform development and take on every challenge with a solution-oriented approach.
- You embrace the challenges and new ways of thinking.
- You are proficient with Sketch, Photoshop and other design programs.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.