Web & Graphic Designer
First Media is looking for a passionate, proactive and highly collaborative Web/Graphic Designer to join our Digital Web Design team. The ideal candidate should have experience with landing pages, have an eye for a clean and artful design, and is able to translate high-level requirements or wireframes into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. The ideal candidate needs to be able to multi-task and work on multiple brands simultaneously.
**Please submit your portfolio/website to be considered for this role.
- Work mostly on landing page projects for our affiliate partners and clients
- Create and update responsive website designs that adheres to our brand’s style guides for consistency and cohesive user experience
- Work with UX/UI and ensure smooth functionality for desktop and mobile
- Work closely with the Web team to translate analytical data into design elements for optimization and also provide website design requirements upon design handoff
- Work effectively with the Creative team to gather required graphic design and content for all website design tasks
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently in a deadline driven environment
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite: with a focus on Photoshop
- 3+ years experience in design for both web and mobile (non-native) applications
- 3+ years of web and graphic design experience in an e-commerce, corporate, or agency setting
- Well-versed in latest web design trends, best practices and web technologies
- Very strong design aesthetic and refined typography skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize tasks with quick turnaround time, demonstrating strong workflow management and communication skills as well as proven success collaborating with multi-functional teams
- Experience with lifestyle industries and D2C products a plus
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Portfolio required to be considered
First Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.