Want to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia? Sine is expanding rapidly and now is the perfect time to become part of our success story.
At Sine, we find solutions to everyday workplace issues. We thrive on helping the largest corporates, through to the local school, find an easier way to streamline their workplace with paperless, secure and easy to use solutions that save time.
Our mission is to make it really easy for visitors, contractors and staff to “check-in” using their smartphone, an iPad or the web to the everyday locations they attend. We want to make our customers operations safer and save visitors, contractors and staff valuable time. Sine has been rolled out to 1000’s of companies around the world and is used at locations such as schools, sports stadiums, offices, industrial, medical, retail and commercial facilities.
As a UX/UI Product Designer at Sine, you'll work collaboratively with our wider design team and product owners to help build highly usable, beautiful SaaS products. We're looking for someone with outstanding communication skills, a strong understanding of user experience fundamentals and experience working with agile development teams.
What you'll do
- Facilitate and participate in design and ideation workshops
- Create user journey diagrams, low fidelity mockups, wireframes and prototypes
- Create development-ready UI and visual designs ready and seek stakeholder feedback
- Provide clear and detailed implementation notes for developers
- Learn how the product can be improved by listening to user feedback.
- Take action on user feedback to improve products both in the short and long term.
- Work with the Product Owners to establish long term goals and understand the day to day priorities
- Be an advocate for product design practices and work collaboratively with other members of the design team
What you'll have
- Experience designing Web, iOS and Android apps
- Experience with user testing and AB testing
- Experience with prototyping and animation
- Experience working with agile development teams
- Experience designing software with concern for states, visual hierarchy and dynamic data
- Familiarity with industry standard tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator and Jira
- Critical thought process around feature inclusion and designing for utility and usefulness
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design solutions and listen to feedback
- Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design Principles
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work both autonomously as well as part of team
- Strong visual design and typography skills
- Strong understanding of user experience fundamentals
What's on offer
- A fun yet hardworking team culture
- Monday to Friday office hours, great work-life balance
- Weekly team drinks and regular events
- Modern office conveniently located 5 minutes east of the CBD
- The opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing business
We started Sine in 2015 right here in Adelaide and have grown both rapidly and globally.
Adelaide is one of Australia’s best kept secrets and has an amazing climate and lifestyle including spectacular beaches, some of Australias best restaurants and the beautiful Adelaide Hills. We have 18 wine regions and are responsible for over 50% of the entire Australian wine production!
Our core engineering, product, sales, enterprise, operations and finance teams are based in a state of the art office 5 minutes east of the city.
If you’re looking for a great working culture at a company building a cool product in the cloud - please apply!