We are looking for a detail orientated UI Designer with IOS, Android, and web design experience to join our product design team. The ideal candidate will have experience translating wireframes and prototypes to beautiful and intuitive visual designs that are pixel perfect and enhance the experience. Experience working effectively in data-driven agile
teams, with product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers is a must.
- Be a hands-on user interface and visual designer for our toughest design challenges.
- Develop and detail visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines.
- Work alongside product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers to come up with complete design solutions.
- Review UX design documentation such as wireframes to identify gaps and issues and raise these within the team.
- Own the quality of visual design execution for your design directions as well as extend the existing design styles.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Contribute to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 4 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography, and multi channel design.
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion.
- Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Expert user of Sketch, Zeplin, Creative Suite, other tools of the trade.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams, and take feedback positively to turn it into intuitive design solutions.
- Strong understanding of Design Systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.