Who We Are
How many times a day do you use Google/Apple Maps? Ever wonder how businesses get listed on there and how they get seen by customers? We help chains across North America optimize their locations/stores/restaurants, manage their presence, improve their visibility on every mapping site... resulting in a HUGE boost of store traffic and local brand perception.
Since 2009 we have been the premier solution in the B2B SaaS space. Our SaaS company in downtown San Diego has been quadrupling in size every year! We were also recently awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego by the San Diego Union Tribune and recognized in the Inc 5000 as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies. We were even recently recognized as #10 in the SAAS 1000! (Yup, we are going places!)
We are looking for a passionate individual to drive user research, prototyping, and experience design activities for a portfolio of customer solutions. You will define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders. Work with our product managers and designers to incorporate the visual identity of Chatmeter into features. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mock-ups, and specifications as needed. Join the growing product team at Chatmeter and create new and compelling experiences for our customers.
What You Will Do
• Engaging with product teams at a strategic level to frame what we need to build and how to get there.
• Collaborating with product managers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customers and users’ goals and needs
• Creating end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, flow charts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Conduct usability testing and gather feedback
• Create personas through user research and data
• Coordinating and integrating the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience• Planning and executing usability testing to validate design
What You Will Bring
• 5+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
• An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
• Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
• Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
• Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes- Experience with mobile operating systems including iOS and Android- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and React preferable- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
• Relentless pursuit of experience perfection working in an iterative and agile development environment
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
Benefits & Perks:
A convenient downtown location - complete with an amazing view
Comprehensive benefits including medical (100% coverage) + dental/vision + 401K Match
Competitive paid time off package & 9 Company paid holidays
Additional Paid Holidays: Floating Holiday & Birthday Holiday
Community Service Day
A casual and fun work environment
Free lunch Thursdays and free healthy snacks!
Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations
Gym membership reimbursement
Monthly team outings
Quarterly company events
**Chatmeter is an Equal Opportunity Employer.