Sony Music Entertainment
About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
We need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. The UI Designer will play a key role in shaping user experience design for immersive media content creation.
- Create and manage wireframes, interactions and UI designs for immersive music experiences.
- Collaborate with production team to ensure UI design is accurately represented in terms of the overall creative vision and goals of the experience.
- Own UI process from wireframe concept to shippable product, including production plan and scheduling.
- Iterate and test design concepts and user interfaces for multiple platforms.
- Create and maintain overall user interaction plan, including design guidelines and conventions.
- Design and implement consistent, best in class user experience and usability methods.
- Ability to understand the core creative vision of the experience and iterate towards the best player experience possible.
- Effectively communicate design concepts to design and engineering teams.
- Work with research and focus groups to refine and perfect all UI systems and controls.
- 3-5 years of experience in Graphic Design and Interaction/UX Design in console and VR applications.
- At least two AAA shipped game titles.
- Expert with visual design and prototyping tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of User Centered Design principles, including portfolio of work.
- Advanced knowledge of Unreal Engine 4, Blueprint system and text-based scripting languages Familiar with game design best practices, styles and techniques across different genres.
- Passion for building intuitive and interactive UI/UX.
- Self-motivated with drive for excellence.
- Excellent written, verbal and team communication skills.
- Extremely proactive and results oriented.
- A passion for the intersection of technology and entertainment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.