We.Vestr is a venture equity platform that digitizes stakeholder management and makes shares easily tradable on a digital exchange.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who strives for the very best user experience and clean designs. You have a great eye for detail, challenge ideas and quickly develop interactive prototypes. Based on user feedback and analytics you create new testable design proposals. You love the prospect of data driven feedback and quick iterations. You have great ambitions and can't wait to conceptualize, test and optimize digital solutions delivering the greatest value for the users of We.Vestr.
Career-wise, you can progress into a product lead position. You’ll be working intensively with our CTO and Full Stack Developer who will need your skills to help with higher-level thinking around problem-solving. You get to work with cutting-edge technology, top-notch team members and can contribute big time to our current R&D stage.
- Experience creating and managing the creation of UX deliverables—user research, wireframes, flows, etc.
- Experience creating and managing the creation of UI deliverables—high fidelity mocks, specs, etc.
- Experience working directly with engineering teams and product managers on product decisions
- Experience in creation, management, and delivery of assets
- Experience managing small teams and timelines
- Deep knowledge of latest iOS and Android design patterns and best practices
- Deep knowledge of latest dominant web application design patterns
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Desire to work in a small, dynamic team
- Proficiency with relevant Adobe CS/CC software and other design tools (OmniGraffle, Sketch e.g.)
Other qualifications we're also interested in:
- Some front-end development skills (HTML/CSS/JS) and knowledge of latest front end/UI libraries (Bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, etc.)
- Graphic design, illustration, and logo design
- Lean Startup