Senior Product Designer
Snapp is now a super-app and we are super excited to have someone like you on-board. With our super-app, we are transforming the lifestyle in Iran by enabling our customers to use services like internet taxi and bike, food order and deliveries, hotel, buses and flight bookings, mobile recharge, items deliveries through bike, car or pickup truck and many more services within one app.
About The Role
As a Senior Product Designer at Snapp, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch with focusing on passenger app.
You will use your startup mindset and the full range of Information design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce elegantly simple designs. As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. You will have experience designing for mobile and desktop and you can develop proper solutions based on business and user needs.
Also, you have the technical chops to build prototypes that demonstrate the finer details in transitions, animations, and complex interactions for mostly Super App and Fintech services.
- Developing the Super App and Fintech services design system
- Helping the team to define services product design guidelines
- Seeking out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Thinking at a high level about creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Pushing the boundaries of UX/UI/visual execution and try new ideas
- Influencing product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish
- Tracking design impacts on targeted metrics and goals
- +4 years of experience in product design (UX/UI), with a focus on mobile
- Strong information design skills with a solid foundation in UX design heuristics
- Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools: Sketch App, Principle, Flinto and etc
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Demonstrated user research skills and you can articulate your design decisions based on user and business needs
- Fluent in English
Perks and Benefits
At Snapp, we like spending time together working hard and playing hard, whether that's a random meeting at the coffee machine, bonding through fun team-building days, or chatting over lunch. Snapp is a great place to learn and grow your career by working on systems serving millions of users alongside friendly and experienced colleagues with different backgrounds. We think perks are good and that's why we offer many of them, including:
- Competitive salary: Our salaries are on par with the best in the industry. As a commitment to our employees, salaries are paid on-time.
- Food & refreshments: Lunch is on us. That's right. We provide lunch and healthy fruits every day.
- Supplementary health insurance: Our best in class supplementary health insurance covers you and can be extended to include your family.
- On-site doctor: We have regular on-site general practitioners available in our offices and we help you stay healthy.
- Gaming room: Take a quick break, catch up with your friends, and play table tennis or foosball... We have a games room that includes a PS4 too 😊
- Snapp credit: We want you to reduce pollution and travel safely. We provide monthly Snapp credits and we suggest you use Snapp and not your own vehicle!
- Celebrate together: No festivals go unnoticed. We celebrate all festivals in our office. We want you to feel at home, while you are at work!
- Coffee machines: It only takes 1 minute to make a wonderful coffee. Grab a super cool or steaming hot coffee. Recharge and stay fresh!