WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 2 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free trading possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany and Austria. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
We're looking for a well-rounded Creative Designer to join our Brand and Communications team in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for translating the brand strategy into clear and relevant communications throughout the marketing funnel.
In this role, you will be creating various marketing assets for owned media channels such as website, email, TV and social media. You will be also leading the design process for all brand marketing campaigns for our apps: BUX Zero, BUX X and BUX Crypto.
You will be reporting to the Head of Brand & Communications and working alongside a team of in-house content creators. This role involves tight cooperation with your teammates as you would not only be providing visual support but also have an opportunity to shape the brand through your own ideas.
We’re proud to have an in-house creative agency set-up and you have a chance to become a very important part of it. Design is in the DNA of BUX and you will also have an amazing opportunity to work alongside other talented product and creative designers.
WHY WILL YOU ENJOY WORKING AT BUX?
- You will bring brand marketing campaigns to life, from concept to execution together with experienced copywriters. We strive for the best quality and performance of all the assets we produce;
- You will be owning the UX and visual design of our website;
- You will participate in creative brainstorm sessions;
- You will evaluate and iterate your designs based on feedback and data we receive from users;
- You will have a direct influence on BUX branding and will bring its quality to the next level.
WHAT IS THE CHERRY ON TOP?
- A talented team of content creators,
- Latest and greatest tech equipment,
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development,
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months,
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 minutes from Central Station),
- Competitive salary compensation and daily commute coverage,
- Employee Option Plan,
- BUX pension scheme,
- Fun company events and outings (even online, during these crazy times)
- A strong portfolio with visual design work;
- Motion design experience is a requirement;
- Experience and fluency in Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro;
- Full professional proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Sketch is a plus;
- A fundamental understanding of typography, colour, and layout;
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect with people;
- You’re agile, proactive and detail-oriented.
- You're comfortable in an english speaking working environment.
(Applications without a portfolio will not be considered)