Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing and customer service processes.
The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites and content in a secure, compliant environment.
As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market.
Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral and reporting and document libraries.
Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing over 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing and client service departments.
Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers.
All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices.
As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients and reduce cost and risk.
Why Would You Be Keen to Join Us?
- Some of the office perks: Great coffee, excellent office environment, flexible working hours, safe parking, paid maternity and paternity leave and frequent staff appreciation events and functions.
- Some of the career perks: We work with up to date technology, have ongoing training initiatives, promote from within wherever possible, and encourage our team members to use initiative, think out the box and share their ideas.
- Some of the technology perks: Our products and solutions are hosted in the cloud, using a Rackspace managed private cloud as well as AWS and Azure services. At the core of our architecture are a set of micro service API’s, each of which deal with a specific area of functionality. We are first and foremost a technology company with a technology driven mindset.
Who Are We Looking For? Web Designers with:
- 3 - 4 years industry experience with a proven track-record of working with well-known brands, working with HTML and CSS technologies.
- Multimedia/Web/Graphic design degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of high quality design as demonstrated by portfolio of work.
- Strong understanding of UI design techniques and tools.
- Excellent attention to detail, and good allround graphic design sense with a particular affinity for typography and brand awareness.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- A passion for Interaction Design and Digital.
- Experience and knowledge of wireframing and prototyping.
- Experience working on and knowledge of mobile apps and responsive design techniques.
- Strong working knowledge in Sketch, InVision or similar UI design tools.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Print design knowledge/expertise.
- Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator experience as print design tools.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work with the design team to deliver attractive user interfaces across a range of client projects.
- Work with the design team to ensure any UI design changes help to compliment the overall user experience and journey.
- Work with the Business Analyst (BA) team to assess the impact of any UI changes/improvements and develop wireframes and mockups.
- Work with the Senior UI designer/s to create UI design wireframes, mock ups and final designs.
- Work with the development team on client implementations.
- Assist in establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards.