At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are hiring a Product Designer - UX to help build our newest product line, MyVeeva. Announced in May 2020, MyVeeva enables patients, doctors, and clinical research coordinators to collaborate remotely, with advanced audio and video capabilities, and reduce the need for in-person visits. This product will change the face of clinical trials; making it more convenient and safe for patients to participate around the globe.
As a Product Designer on this team, you will need to build a flexible and robust design system for MyVeeva that helps patients and research sites through the clinical trial process. This is an incredible opportunity to work on a product that has a profound impact on the world and the speed in which critical treatments, vaccines, and medicine get into the hands of patients that need them.
This is a remote position. We do have offices throughout the U.S. and that is an option if it is a better fit for your work style.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the overall design system for MyVeeva that will be used by Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers and is agile to future changes
- Design flows and experiences for user interviews and testing that are simple, intuitive, and elegant
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design features end-to-end, for both web and mobile devices
- Set up and execute user interviews and testing successfully
- Online portfolio that demonstrates your design experience and talents
- Proven experience with prototyping using Figma, InVision or Axure
- Experience with both enterprise and consumer-facing design
- Knowledge and experience with user testing: setting up, planning, and executing interviews with diverse sets of users
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.