At Limn, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful products. With a collaborative approach, we design websites and web apps that are equally thoughtful, effective, and stunning.
Visual/UI Designers play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful websites and web apps. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to join us in continuing to create amazing user experiences across websites and web apps. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful visual design and should have superior user interface design skills.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering/development
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Diversity is more than a commitment at Limn Design – it is a core foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
We have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best customer experiences to our clients and their audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
If interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.