Are you passionate about great User Experience? Do you think UX is the most important aspect of modern technology development? If your response to both questions is “Yes” then you are in the right place :), Please read on.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, and focused UX designer who wants to take a lead role in designing a product millions of users in a high growth industry (Fintech). We are offering a great opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience in designing disruptive and innovative products.
The main tools for the role are Sketch, Marvel, or Invision whichever tool you are most experienced with. Previous experience in those is beneficial but not a requirement as long as you can prove proficiency with other design tools.
From day one, you will be working with the Cofounders crafting pixel-perfect designs for iOS and Android devices.
What you need
- Portfolio of work in digital design (web or apps) is essential.
- Experience in user interface design, web design, and prototyping is a plus.
- Excellent graphic or interaction design skills.
- Proficiency in all things digital, daily user of new platforms, apps, and interfaces
- Advanced user of pro design tools some of which is gained through commercial work (Adobe, Sketch or other).
- Ability to comprehend complex tasks and work your way towards effective solutions.
- An eye for simplicity, clarity and typographic excellence across media.
- The role will naturally fit a person who scores high in some of the following: proactive, organised, enthusiastic, fast learner, problem-solver, visionary.
- Absolute must-haves: reliable, self-motivated, productive (get things done).
What you’ll be doing
- User Interface design on Sketch (Adobe or Invision) and prototyping in Marvel or Invision (most of the time)
- User research” understand what the user wants and why” (most of the time)
- Transform wireframes into pixel-perfect screens to the highest standards.
- Interactive prototypes with Marvel or Invision (most of the time)
- Organising, designing, curating UI assets (most of the time)
- Wireframing (some days)
- Learning new skills (some days)
- Spec UI designs (some days)
- You’ll gain invaluable experience working with the co-founders who will provide feedback, guidance, and direction.