Senior UX Designer
From changing the way people pick a phone plan to how they manage their home energy consumption, our Service Design Team has helped out many of our clients improve their customers’ daily lives. And we’re looking for a senior UX designer to take our work a step further.
As a senior UX designer at Springbok, you’ll have the opportunity to guide our clients through the service design process, facilitate internal/external workshops and offer your industry expertise to deliver projects with company-wide impact.
Mechelen | The Service Design Team | 5+ years relevant experience
- Participate in pitches for current and new clients.
- Oversee every phase of the service design process (Double Diamond method).
- Plan and conduct product research, competitor analyses and user testing.
- Interpret data and provide qualitative feedback to the client.
- Collaborate with product and marketing experts on projects.
- Develop or oversee wireframes and prototypes for functionality and usability.
- Create user stories, personas, storyboards and presentations.
- Share your industry knowledge by hosting internal and external workshops.
- Provide account directors with high-level budget estimates for UX services.
- Assist junior UX/UI designers with their work and guide them in best practices.
This role is for you if…
- You have a degree in UX or service design, and at least 5 years of agency experience.
- You have foundational knowledge of UX skills and programmes (Sketch, Adobe XD or Azure), and a drive to develop these skills further.
- You’re curious and empathetic. You’re open to asking the right questions, and doing the hard work to get the best results.
- You can serve as an approachable, go-to expert for junior designers and continue setting our UX benchmark high.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Office space in Mechelen (600m from Mechelen Station) with home working possibilities.
- The opportunity to join a young, ambitious and talented team.
- Pan-European customers in a variety of sectors.