Design Guild Life
Applying Visual Perfection to Everything We Do
User experience has become an integral part of any successful digital product in the 21st century, and here at Tesonet we’re super serious about it. We invest in making our product UX bulletproof and our guild gets high on smart UI solutions. Heavy traffic allows us to move at a fast pace, test quickly and iterate on almost daily basis while Tesonet’s laid back atmosphere gets our creative juices flowing. We love our developers and developers love us. This beautiful synergy results in an almost Zen-like workflow where designers and devs live together in peace.
Here at Tesonet, we’re building a new global cybersecurity product and we’re looking for more colleagues to join our sparkling new and tight-knit team of professionals! Our UX/UI team is driven by the sheer passion to create flawless design for security-enhancing apps. We build products that make cybersecurity easy and accessible to everyone. We're always looking for new ways to improve our products, so there's (almost) no challenge that we can’t solve if we put our heads together. If you live and breathe UX/UI design, join our tribe and expand our forces!
What You Will Do
- Work on product design - establish and apply best design guidelines and practises for creating flawless UX/UI design.
- Research interaction, design standards, technology trends and introduce them into your work;
- Be able to discern and use most effective design patterns, elements for different workflows and types of information;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Management and Development teams to define and implement innovative solutions best suited for the whole product direction, interaction, user stories, flows and overall UX.
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of experience working as UI/UX Designer;
- Ability to rapidly apply your skills in grooming, prototyping and designing a great user experience;
- Proficiency in working with at least one design tool: Adobe Design Package, Sketch, Figma or Abstract.
- Ability to articulate and validate your decisions to peers and stakeholders;
- Experience in user or product research;
- Experience in shipping cross-platform digital products (Windows, Android, iOS, macOS) is a big plus.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2300 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!