As a visual/UI designer at Eventtus, your number one job is to create useful, usable, and delightful visual interfaces for our products and marketing materials that you and your team can launch. You will work closely with product designers, the marketing team, and engineers and you'll engage across all stages of a project, using your skills in research, ideation, interactive prototyping, pixel-perfect design, and user testing. You will also be establishing and adding to design systems that touch a variety of products.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Create and refine the visual design for our interfaces and digital products.
- Evaluate and set best practices and visual design standards.
- Design useful, usable, and desirable interfaces while considering research findings, business goals, and requirements.
- Create and manage a unified, flexible design system for our digital products.
- Work with our branding and marketing teams on brand identity and marketing campaigns.
- 2-4 years of experience as a UI Designer, Product Designer, Visual Designer, or Interaction Designer.
- Great understanding of visual harmony, information hierarchy, and design patterns as well as a great technical understanding of how to build style-guides, UI patterns, and work smarter around technical limitations.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch / Figma / Zeplin / Marvel.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Broad experience in designing web and mobile apps and social media.
- A strong track record backed by an outstanding portfolio showcasing the latest works
- Fluency in best practices for mobile design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Team player attitude and the ability to solve problems together with the team, but also the ability to take ownership of cross-area (cross-team) design solutions.
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
Why Work with Us?
- Join a strong team. We only hire the best, so you’ll be surrounded by amazingly talented people.
- Take part in digitalizing events, and attend the top events and conferences worldwide. We offer fully-funded trips to one of the conferences outside Egypt on an annual basis.
- Flexible working hours and working from home option.