Ace & Tate
Ace & Tate is always looking for talented people who share our passion for design and creativity. We are now looking for a User Interface Designer to join our Digital Team and help continue to elevate the digital experience of our brand.
In this highly collaborative role, you will be responsible for helping to bring ideas to life by designing engaging visual experiences. You will also be the custodian of our UI pattern library, the cornerstone to ensuring a consistent design language across our digital ecosystem.
This is a full-time role, based at our HQ in Amsterdam. The position is to be filled from Q1 2021. Depending on COVID-19 measures, a large part of onboarding will be done remotely.
- Work closely with the team to ideate and conceptualise improvements to existing journeys while also dreaming up future innovations.
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed designs in Figma and other tools of your choice.
- Validate designs through user testing to gain insight and make design updates accordingly.
- Review current customer behaviour using tools such as Hotjar and Contentsquare.
- Present design solutions to other teams and stakeholders within the organisation.
- Ensure that the UI pattern library remains up to date and is synchronised with the tech team.
- Have a natural feeling for creating user-centred designs.
- Identify with the Ace & Tate clean visual language.
- Have a positive attitude, an open mind and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Love to explore the latest trends in digital design and know how to express your passion.
- Care about our customers and take pride in your work.
- A proven track record of working in digital design for 3+ years.
- Experience working in a style driven environment such as a fashion brand or retail.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and design decisions.
- Mastery of relevant design tools such as Figma.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, that's a strong plus.
- Experience in designing consumer-facing UI within an e-commerce environment, which is also a plus.
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team.
- Personal development opportunities.A competitive salary.
- Sponsored visa if needed.
- Work equipment of your choice.
- The chance to constantly update your eyewear collection.
Jeez, that was a lot. Still with us? If you are, and you’re thinking that you might just fit this exact profile, please apply via the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Ace & Tate is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.