Senior Product Designer
Born from the needs of high-growth, data-driven companies, Mosaic fuels financial planning and business performance. The platform combines big data and machine learning to provide powerful predictive reporting capabilities, leveling the playing field and giving startups tools and insights previously reserved for large enterprises.
Whether it’s better understanding your cash burn, forecasting spend scenarios or uncovering powerful business insights, Mosaic provides greater visibility into the most important dynamics of the business.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help build our integration, analytics and planning platform, someone who isn’t afraid to take on the challenges of building a new product.
Make your mark and shape how our technology is designed, built and delivered.
What You'll be Responsible For:
- The UI design of Mosaic’s i n-product user interfaces, fontography, and iconography
- Ensuring UI components are designed to meet Mosaic UX and quality standards and are consistently implemented throughout the product
- Incorporating brand guidelines that ensure continuity across all company channels
- Defining, maintaining, and evolving the tools, processes, and communication around asset management
- Working with our product, engineering, and customer success teams you will actively seek end-user product feedback and collaboratively advance solutions to improve product adoption and utilization
- Working with a talented, down to earth set of data obsessed people who iterate, learn, grow, and ship value to customers together
- Strong visual design fundamentals with enterprise software experience
- BA/BS i n Graphic Design, Visual Design, Communication Design or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience working i n enterprise cloud user experience and information architecture design
- Expert l evel skills i n Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and/or Figma
- Capable of rapid iteration, feedback, and experimentation.
- Always seeks customer input and understanding. You lean towards multiple rapid iterations and prototypes of
- your designs to get early feedback
- Experience translating user flows and wireframes i nto beautiful visual experiences
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to clearly explain design decisions to anyone in the company
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS; experience working with front-end developers
- Experience using InVision or equivalent
- Experience designing visual experiences for BI, data analytics and/or data visualization
- Showcase world-class designs that have been shipped to production
- Show us your best work i n the following areas: UI design, visual design, iconography, fontography, illustration and animation
- Show us the progressive evolution of your designs, including the problem you were trying to solve, where the design started, your significant iterations and the final product