Senior UI Designer
Treasure's mission is to secure the financial future of the largest and most vibrant sector of the economy: Small and Medium businesses (SMBs). We believe that sustainable business comes from a holistic and disciplined approach to finances. We are looking to redefine cash flow management as a tool to enable SMBs to become more efficient and resilient; turning finance departments from cost centers to profit generators.
Treasure is already moving faster than expected, and to meet the demand, we are quickly scaling our organization in 2021. We are incredibly passionate about our product - we are looking for individuals who share our vision, and aspire to reach the lofty goals we have set as a team. The leadership is filled with incredibly innovative, intellectually curious, ethical, and energetic members. We are proudly funded by investors who uphold similar values. As such, we are looking for individuals with similar attributes to join our team, ones who truly believe they can contribute to the changes Treasure is making to finance, investing and the business world.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join Treasure - to be a part of an impactful and incredibly rewarding journey!
As the Senior UI Designer, you will be responsible for bringing the digital experience to life through visual design. vision will drive the interface and aesthetic of Treasure. As the Senior UI Designer, you will work across departments to enhance customers' experience and accessibility with the site.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an early stage startup environment, and be versatile in many ways from being able to wear multiple hats. We are looking for an individual who is inquisitive, thoughtful, and prioritizes innovation and collaboration!
You will have the opportunity to shape the company culture, and will be involved with building a top notch team. If you are looking for a company with a strong vision and wanting to make a meaningful contribution that has a great impact, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- Design responsive web experiences from ideation through execution
- Create style guides to enforce consistency across all user channels and improve iteration speed
- Create, maintain and keep an up-to-date dynamic design system library of assets
- Establish best practices on how designs are documented and communicated
- Work with developers to ensure implementation matches specifications
- Collaborate with the product team to turn concepts and wireframes into a thoughtful and intuitive design system, including interactive elements and animations
- Iterate on look and feel of the UI, incorporating feedback from design, to produce the most user friendly and visually compelling experience possible
- Ensure screens across all devices and platforms are consistent, coherent, beautiful, and accessible
- Work with the marketing team to build out landing pages, email templates, collateral material, and campaigns
- Stay current on trends and technology in UI/UX and bring that to bear to improve our pipelines and products
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years experience as a UI designer with a portfolio demonstrating an aptitude for B2B SaaS product or platform across web and mobile
- You have an exceptional portfolio of visual, user interface, and interaction design
- You have illustration and animation skills as they relate to product UI design
- You have a deep understanding of user-centered, iterative design processes and the agile development process
- You have the ability to obtain the information needed to start a project, to establish a plan, and to turn key insights into actionable steps
- You have the ability to understand the problem, reframe it through the lens of business and usability goals, and develop multiple solutions
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with others, communicate your designs, and defend your decisions
- You are naturally curious and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- You take feedback in stride and have the ability to push back respectfully as needed
- You have strong verbal and written skills and can effectively communicate to all levels in the organization
- You have deep knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Zeplin, or other tools to create and maintain design libraries
- You ideally have BA in design or similar relevant field
Our amazing Treasure(s) (pun intended)!
Financial Wellness Package
Quarterly offsite retreats