Sequoia Consulting Group
At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. We are a tech-enabled consulting and services company helping employers unlock the full potential of their workforce.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive every day to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
Our mobile and desktop experience is a critical point of service for our company, and more importantly, the place where we truly help people in their physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Product Team to design the next generation of mobile apps across multiple platforms: iPhone, Android, and Mobile Web.
This role will enable you to impact all aspects of the business through the mobile experience and caring for our customers. Your passion for design will become your greatest asset as you build relationships with team members and customers. You will have the opportunity to innovate and build a product that is a market leader and best in its class!
What You Get To Do
- Refine visual components of the UI design system
- Identify areas where visual design could improve
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Collaborate harmoniously with multiple stakeholders to synthesize and incorporate feedback appropriately with a user-centered focus
- Procure buy-in with stakeholders early and often
- A relentless eye for detail
- Extremely strong visual design fundamentals like color, typography, composition, etc
- Experience with mobile and web design
- At least 3 years’ experience as a visual designer
- Expert level skills in Figma and other associated design tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and to senior executives
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision and defend your design decisions
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Whom You'll Work With Most Closely
- VP Product
- VP Engineering
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Creative Director
- Mobile Developers
- Market Team and Client Leads
Sequoia’s Culture – Our most important asset
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Sequoia provides competitive compensation including base salary, performance based bonus programs, and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) matching and profit sharing programs.