Mid/Senior UX Designer
Why this role?
Work on a range of interesting projects - from funded startups, to custom websites, to large scale web based applications.
If you're passionate about doing quality work that you can be proud of, and enjoy the growth that comes from working with a range of client from diverse industries, this is the role for you.
Reporting to our head of design, you'll work closely with our clients, and our internal teams to identify opportunities, and deliver solutions that people love to use.
As a values driven company we're passionate about our work, deliver as a team, and are always looking for improvement.
We're open and transparent, and work towards long term success - for each other, for our clients and for our business.
Work in-office or remote - whichever maximises your effectiveness and enjoyment!
- Lead UX projects in the early stages of the design process, advocating, driving, and delivering best practice
- Facilitate workshops and design sprints
- Manage the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, user journeys, task flows, information architecture, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Confident in presenting your work and thoughts to designers and developers
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting and usability tests
- 3+ years’ in a digital UX/UI design role
- Deep knowledge of UX design strategies and trends across web and mobile
- Strong knowledge of component-based web design
- Prototyping and working with developers in an agile environment
- Digital design tools eg Figma/Axure
Please include a cover letter stating why we want you on our team!