About the company
Userlane is one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies. Our product is designed to make every software instantly accessible for any user and help companies improve their customer and employee engagement. If you are looking for an opportunity where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Userlane might be the perfect place for you.
About the role
Userlane is searching for an innovative and motivated self-starter who is meticulous with details and has an eye for appealing and clean user interfaces.
As a UI Designer, you will produce intuitive interfaces that connect the design workflow with the product goals – from mapping user journeys into flow diagrams, creating wireframes to high fidelity mockups using modern design tools such as Figma and Sketch, and providing clear direction for the development team implementing the design.
You are an overall design expert who considers user-centric approaches and supports design decisions based on data and best practices.
Develop UI component
Collaborate closely with Product and Development teams to design simple to use, elegant, data-informed user-centric user interfaces. Design clean visual designs through expertise in layout, colour, typography, iconography, space, and all other aspects of the visual execution.
Plan and implement new design
Apply knowledge of design systems to influence the development of Userlane’s design system framework and advocate for its active use. Define the visual direction of projects to shape and position ideas for the biggest positive impact. Help prioritize, plan and organise UI output to ensure best quality of the product and execute on the creative vision.
Background and Experience
You have 3 years of UI/UX design experience designing digital B2B products and systems. You have an appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving and system modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design.
You are a motivated self-starter who can deeply collaborate with other disciplines including ux design, product management, engineering, research, and analytics. You have strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems.
What’s in for you…
• Our market provides sheer endless growth possibilities: Our Digital Adoption Platform can be used for any software which runs on a browser - no limitations! As digitization is on everyone’s mind, our industry is expected to grow at the speed of light in the next few years.
• Fast growth & the possibility to shape the future: Userlane is among the global leaders in the Digital Adoption market. At the same time, we are by far the youngest company in this market with the highest growth rate.
• Team and Culture: Work with a vibrant and international team of highly ambitious team players. Our culture strongly focuses on enabling team members so they can unfold their maximum potential.
• Development and Compensation:
◦ Clear career paths and a transparent compensation framework including market-based salaries ensure clarity
◦ 1200 € yearly budget for personal development. Usable for attending conferences, external training, or anything that will help you be the best in your role!
◦ 5 additional days off per year for training & personal development purposes
• Be part of a modern working environment. Your basic equipment includes the latest Apple or Microsoft devices. If you work remotely, we make sure to provide you with all the hardware you need to work efficiently.
…. and a lot more!