What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly in the +130, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Who are you?
An ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and will be excited to create an engaging story no matter what channel it lives in.
You have a passion for design and a hunger to learn how to create pieces that drive engagement and extend brand experiences. However, you also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere and are open-minded when working with teammates. You are a flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively. You'll be working exclusively within the digital realm (no print work) and the portfolio you submit should reflect this, but we also love seeing your overall solutions and ideas throughout your book.
The task at hand:
- Strong background in visual design with a portfolio demonstrating previous work
- Plan and implement new designs while optimising existing user interface designs
- Knowledge of traditional design methods and theories
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 4 years of experience relevant experience
- Experience designing across multiple platforms: Web, iOS and Android
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, or equivalent
- Strong fundamentals in visual design or graphic design, and comfortable managing all external-facing communication media
Send us your amazing portfolio!