At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The eCommerce UI/UX Designer will design and improve site experiences based on data provided from research to enhance the YETI eCommerce customer experience. Using the data, you will create design solutions for customer pain points to develop A/B tests variants, new features, and enhancements using a mobile-first design philosophy.
- Work with researchers and stakeholders to design solutions that will help improve the user experience and drive improvement on our main KPI goals on YETI.com
- Make data-driven, customer-centered design decisions
- Work closely with the front-end developer to bring the design solutions to life
- Create design deliverables such as variations for A/B tests, wireframes, and page designs
- Dive deep into session replays, heatmapping, and site analytics to understand customer behavior
- Continuously prioritize and recommend design opportunities based on hypotheses formed from past data and best practices
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 2-4 years of experience designing experiences for software products, web applications, and/or complex websites
- Clear understanding of UI/UX design patterns and responsive web design
- Strong portfolio showcasing strategic user-centered design, process, strong design principles, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience partnering closely and aligning with technical and creative teams
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present strong rationale for design decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices a plus
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.