You’ll be a talented UX Researcher who is passionate about doing world-class user research. You’ll have conducted many end-to-end research projects and supported designers through the insightful findings you’ve uncovered. It’s an exciting and varied role. You’ll be hands-on in research design, fieldwork and analysis, whilst also actively growing the practice within the business. Working alongside product designers, content designers, you will collaborate with developers, data scientists, product owners, and VPs to help deliver a world-class financial platform for our members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Consulting on UX research topics across the business
- Shaping design studies with a variety of stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects and the overall research lifecycle
- Conducting research to help make informed decisions from a user perspective
- Delivering usability tests and identifying actionable improvements
- Collaborating with designers and product teams to give them the research they need
- Supporting all aspects of research outreach and operations
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least 3 years’ experience in a comparable role within an agency or in-house UX team
- You have conducted many research studies in a commercial setting that have helped measurably improve the user experience
- You relish doing great research and being hands-on at all stages of the work
- You know how to independently design and run robust, rigorous and repeatable studies within multiple, fast-paced, agile software development projects
- You’re methodical with an eye for detail, pragmatic in your thinking and combine hands-on experience with rigour and pace in execution
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have strong communication and consulting skills that enable you to reach consensus, drive collaboration and deliver compelling research deliverables
- You have experience with a wide range of methods and tools and are comfortable working with both quantitative and qualitative data
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.