Senior Product Designer
We are looking to hire an experienced and passionate senior product designer to be a part of our exciting journey in changing project management. You’ll work on improving and creating accessible features that make our platform enjoyable and easy to learn.
You will join a product team, working closely with a design researcher, a product manager, and a dedicated team of developers. You’ll turn complex problems into elegant and simple solutions through your knowledge of visual design and awareness of our user experience. Your main responsibility will be to design the core applications for resource management and financials.
You are someone that loves to discuss all aspects of design, and in doing so, can argue for your design decisions. You welcome feedback and knowledge from other professions and can incorporate it into your work. You are enthusiastic about working in a team environment, geared towards learning and developing.
You’ll also be a part of the larger product design team, dedicating time towards building and developing Forecast’s future design vision through our design system and guidelines. There is no better time to join our growing team where you will have a big impact in shaping delightful products, assets and features. We love having fun and are passionate about our product, and we hope you will join us in this!
- Develop your design process from research and conceptualization to final design and implementation in the product.
- Work closely with design research to understand and help define product requirements.
- Develop concepts with researchers, developers, managers, and other designers in an agile process.
- Ensure our current and future features are visually appealing and easy to understand, learn, and use.
- Align designs across our entire platform
- Obsess about our users. What are their problems? How can we solve them?Work iteratively based on data, customer input, feedback, and new learnings.
- Deliver final designs in all states: Responsive, pixel perfect designs for the engineering team to build.
- Participate in updating and maintaining the design system, making sure it is always up to date.
You’ll be great in this role if:
- You have 4+ years experience in designing user facing digital products.
- You have a strong portfolio to back up your work experience.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of design tools and software (we use Figma).
- You have a natural eye for minimal design and good composition, and you obsess about details, and delighting users.
- You have a strong knowledge of Human-centered design, usability principles, product interactions, and design systems.
- You are good at giving and receiving feedback, in order to develop and grow individually and as a team.
- You have experience working in an agile and iterative product team. Including experience working with engineers and other designers.
- You have excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions. Including being fluent in English
- You are a good collaborator and include others in your design process and ideas
Bonus points if:
- You have experience designing financial features.
- You have experience working with a B2B product.
We are a global software company founded in 2016, delivering an AI-Native Platform for Financial, Resource & Project Management. We do this by augmenting project-based organisations with intelligent automation so our customers can predict the future, operate at maximum efficiency, and profitably deliver beyond expectations. Our powerful and intuitive AI puts the cumulative skills and learnings from hundreds of thousands of projects to work for every user, every day.To apply:Please send us your CV, a link to your portfolio, and a short application. In your application, include at least one example of a digital product you have worked on and how you created this design (in less than 250 words