Senior UI Designer
Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Apply and execute design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience.
- Craft UX thinking in tangible wireframes and articulate flow
- Able to create UI/ visual from wireframes or draft-fidelity to high-fidelity.
- Deliver interactive UX/UI prototypes to communicate with all other disciplines.
- Collaborate with the UX/ Eng and PMs to continue iterate design requirement.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, form alliances and gather
requirements to deliver design requirement in a timely manner
- Collaborate and deliver design, component, and brand standards across the team.
- Seek out and discover valuable learnings and insights that help other designers and promote opportunities to improve user experiences.
- Work closely with product management team and help conduct usability validation and A/B testing and don the role of a user researcher.
- Work closely with other cross functional stakeholders such as Product Managers, Program Managers and Architecture teams to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership of domain area in all projects/ products to maintain integrity of design intent throughout the journey.
- Contribute and assist in managing a design pattern library that helps keep our products unified and cohesive, and in sync with our product designs and experience
- Hold a BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech degree in Human-Centered Interaction, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or equivalent experience in the design and user experience field.
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 8 + years’ experience in the UX field. And fully hands-on working with dynamic, high-traffic enterprise web applications, desktop software and
mobile products. Digital agency experience or experience designing for enterprise products is plus.
- Ability to execute a vision of integrating products under a unified product vision along with internal partners.
- Understand our various customers and cater the product to their needs. Where our personal
customers are highly transactional, our business customers and partners have a
different profile and purchase process.
- An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design and implementation.
- Experience creating hands-on design deliverables and documentation that align to common grid systems and responsive design.
- A solid understanding of both quantitative and qualitative user research methods.
- Strong proficiency with UX Related Tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and related development tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effortlessly demonstrate a design, concept, research findings, and vision strategy.
- Proven ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product design.
- Demonstrable understanding of the capabilities and limitations of front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, React, Electron) as they relate to design.
- A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constraints.
- An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished digital work from website work or enterprise products.