Brand and UI Designer
We build artificially intelligent solutions to hard clinical problems.
We are a health-technology company driven by the belief that expertise in cardiology should be scalable and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision.
What you will do
- Evangelise and protect the Cardiologs brand.
- Expand and maintain the Cardiologs visual identity, in partnership with the design team and marketing team.
- Produce top quality digital and print visual assets.
- Communicate and execute ideas to express marketing and brand messages in a visually appealing way.
- Simply and effectively communicate complex information through data visualization and diagrams.
- Oversee the work of external agencies, ensuring it aligns with Cardiologs visual brand.
- UI design in our products, particularly aspects pertaining to illustration and print.
You’ll be part of the design team, work closely with Marketing and Communications, and collaborate with the wider product team.
- 3+ years experience as a brand or graphic designer.
- Great communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience in creating digital and print assets for 360 marketing campaigns.
- Fluency in French and English.
- You are proactive, self-driven and autonomous.
Bonus points if you have
- Video editing skills
- Previous experience working as part of an in-house Brand-Design team
- Previous experience in a SaaS startup environment
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Weekly yoga classes
- Fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly aperos
- Yearly team off-sites
- After-hours climbing buddies
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Short design challenge to do at home
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)