About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
As a User Interface Designer you will be a part of an international team working within a community of professionals, located in the US, Ukraine, UK and Germany. Based on over 10 years of successful ecommerce implementation for major clients worldwide, together we provide integrated ecommerce solutions for such brands as Adidas, L’Oreal, Crocs, Versace and many others.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and build the UI for our Client’s web stores;
- Work closely with UX team to better inform designs through users’ point of view;
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets specifications;
- Be flexible and able to cope with several projects at any given time;
- Show proactive attitude and seek innovative ways to incorporate new ideas into the designs.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience designing outstanding web-based products;
- Proficiency in industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma);
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality;
- Great communication skills, including verbal English on Intermediate level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships;
- Portfolio of completed web projects that displays your level of expertise.
What’s In It For you:
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce:
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.