Senior UI/UX Designer
We are an international software development company working with successful tech-driven businesses for <20 years. Start-ups, agility, speed, flexibility, efficiency, automation, data science, data-driven BI advice, technology excellence–these are the keywords we live by.
Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
The UX & Design Team extends the Delivery Department's development teams at NFQ Technologies by providing a full spectrum of User Experience & Design services. The team is small, working with a few clients at a time, but in 2020 we had an opportunity to work on more than 40 projects. The clients' portfolio includes companies of all sizes, from start-ups to enterprises. As a team, we are composed of talented designers and friendly people, who push the boundaries, advocate the needs of users and adopt the power of UX. Now we're looking for the best and brightest talent to join the Senior UI/UX Designer position.
In this role, you will
- Manage pre-sale activities and take part in client proposals
- Take full responsibility and lead assigned UI & UX projects or products
- Communicate and collaborate with in-house delivery teams and stakeholders to understand and define business requirements, identify risks and manage scope.
- Conduct user research and analysis to make strategic design decisions that translate into rough mockups, user flows and low to high fidelity interactive prototypes
- Hypothesize and validate solutions by conducting user interviews and usability testings
- Be in charge of designing complex, user-friendly and accessible solutions to ensure desired user experience.
- Continuously analyze and iterate on solutions to enhance and improve the user experience based on feedback and business needs
- Present, explain and advocate design decisions
- Ensure smooth hand-off and support of the development teams
- Offer insights for creating processes and standards for the organization and products
- Stay up-to-date on trends in the digital space
What you will bring
- Proven experience with successfully finished projects and or shipped products
- Expert-level in designing both low-level interactions and high level logics
- Deep understanding of user experience design and interaction modelling
- Mature sense of aesthetics and art direction in user interface design
- Good understanding and experience working with design systems
- Advanced Level in any of the following areas: Usability, Human-Computer Interaction, User Research, Interaction Design Information Architecture, UI Copywriting
- Proficient and efficient use of Figma (components, variations, auto-layout) or any other design tool like Sketch or Adobe XD, if you are ready to switch to Figma
- Knowledge of relevant wireframing, design and prototyping tools like Axure, Balsamiq, Overflow, Framer or any other
- It would be a plus if you have studied design or related fields
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience of working as a UI/UX designer, including freelance work or internship.
- Strong collaborator with design team, developers and project stakeholders
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy!
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 3300-5000 gross
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!