Founded in 2018 by early Snap executives, Jad Boutros and Chris Handman – TerraTrue aims to bring “privacy by design” to businesses at scale. It’s the first privacy platform designed to work seamlessly in concert with product development in real time.
TerraTrue is designed and developed by an innovative team of technology, security and privacy veterans and top-tier engineers drawing from their previous frustrations with solutions to enable companies to be compliant with regulatory requirements, especially during the rapid scaling phase.
Since its debut, TerraTrue has quickly gained adoption by enabling product and development teams to easily adhere to increasing data privacy regulations — including GDPR in Europe and CCPA in California, both of which seek to address rising data security expectations from customers. The solution is proactive rather than reactive and allows partners to focus on what they do best: Innovating with peace of mind knowing that their users are protected.
Well capitalized: $15M Series A led by 3L Capital, with participation from heavyweights such as Anthos Capital, Chris Sacca (investor in Twitter, Uber, Instagram, Kickstarter, etc) and others.
Experienced leadership team:
- Co-Founder & CEO, Jad Boutros – formerly the founding Chief Security Officer at Snapchat
- Co-Founder & COO - Chris Handman – formerly General Counsel at Snapchat
- Robinhood, FabFitFun, Verishop, Wish, VSCO, and more.
TerraTrue is rapidly scaling and looking for a versatile UI Designer to join the growing team. The company has a rich product with complex workflows, many different user journeys and entry points, and a non-trivial amount of data visualization as well. While a good-polished UI gets accolades during demos, TerraTrue is looking to take it to higher levels still. The ideal candidate will bring best-in-class practices to UI design for an enterprise-level SaaS solution and lead UI for the company. We are looking for someone who is creative and passionate about product design.
- Translate the business and user needs into design concepts, interactions, and delightful user interactions.
- Conduct usability testing, evaluate the results, and incorporate feedback into the design.
- Work with the engineering team to create responsive UI designs to account for various screen sizes.
- Grow TerraTrue’s reusable UI components library and systemize it alongside the front end developers.
- Be able to introduce accessible components and designs to TerraTrue
- Expert understanding of interaction design principles, product branding, typography and color theory.
- Create a style guide and design system informed by the latest design trends, using the latest tools.
- Collaborate with the UX design team to create and update user personas, user flows, user journeys, interaction models.
- Be able to tell stories through designs and effectively present ideas, rationale, and recommendations to appropriate stakeholders.
- Act as an evangelist for our partners, advocating user experience, user journey, and needs, and the importance of design overall to the company.
Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our customers, our ideal candidate will possess a combination of professional work experience in interaction design, visual design, user experience/user interaction for web and relatable B2B applications.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS preferred but experience is what counts. Show us your portfolio!
- EXPERIENCE: 3 - 8+ years of experience in UI design for enterprise-level B2B web applications with functionality. Prior experience designing B2B SaaS for an engineering base highly preferred.
- Demonstrated technical skills, deep knowledge of web technologies, and a passion for elegant design.
- Experience with interaction design, visual design, user interface design, usability engineering or related focus.
- Experience in working with fast paced product and development teams.
- Dedication to effective user attraction and elegant UI design – you have a track record of building products highly regarded for their relevance to the user and their ease of use.
- Have a reputation for coming up with intelligent ways of representing large amounts of information.
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within deliverables; detail-oriented.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and think quickly on your feet. Able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team environment.
- Have a passion for style guides and design systems and are up to date with the latest design trends and tools.
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
- Above all, ethical, fair, and of high integrity.
At TerraTrue, we want a vibrant workplace teeming with diverse views, experiences, perspectives, and pretty much all that defines us as uniquely human. That’s why, from the get-go, we’ve been committed to being an equal opportunity employer that provides employment opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, color, ancestry, religion, sex, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, just let us know by emailing email@example.com.