WisdomTree, a global ETF and Digital Assets leader and innovator for over 20 years, is on a mission to usher in the next chapter of financial services with our new Digital Assets business unit. Functioning as an internal startup focused on accelerating growth, this business unit expands well beyond the firm’s existing ETF business by leveraging blockchain, crypto, DeFi, and tokenization technology to deliver transparency, choice, value, and accountability to users around the world.
We’re building out our design team and searching for our first UI Designer to lead all things visual design. Working under the guidance of our Experience lead, this role will help shape the look and feel of our digital presence across all customer-facing properties, as well as marketing and branding collateral as needed. Our team operates as a flat, hands-on organization and we’re looking for someone with the right visual design chops to come in and quickly make an impact.
About the Role
- You’ll be the first visual design hire, tasked with owning and building our visual identity
- Under the direction of the Experience lead, you’ll provide visual design for our digital ecosystem that spans mobile applications, splash pages, outreach marketing, and more.
- Craft core deliverables and artifacts (sitemaps, audits, process flows, design systems, high-fidelity mockups, etc.)
- Be a founding member of our internal design process that efficiently moves ideas from concept to design
- Partner closely with product management and leadership to define and build amazing human-centered experiences
- Collaborate with our existing design and brand agencies, with the intent to eventually take over the work in-house
- Lead with empathy and insight, synthesizing the complex financial landscape to lead with clarity and usability.
- Help build a design system that combines delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences for global audiences.
- Work with product leadership to establish unified strategic and experiential approaches.
- You’ll lead internal design discussions, conveying the power and thought behind design choices
- A strong portfolio of work that spans a wide variety of digital products and services
- 4+ years of design experience for software, web applications, and/or mobile devices
- Fluency with design software like Figma and Sketch
- Passion for continual practice and process improvement
- A meticulous eye for detail and strong design aesthetic sensibilities
- Continued awareness of design trends and innovation
Nice to Have
- Preferably be based in NYC, but we’re open to anyone who can work Eastern Time hours
- Previous experience in a consumer-focused tech organization
- Fintech or Financial Services experience
- Prior experience taking an app from ideation to launch
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency & blockchain space
If you don't meet all the requirements for this role, but feel you have something unique to contribute to WisdomTree, we'd love to hear from you. Please do apply and tell us more about you in your cover letter.
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. launched its first exchange traded funds (ETFs) in June 2006 and, through its subsidiaries in the U.S. and Europe, is a global exchange traded product (ETP) sponsor and asset manager. WisdomTree offers products covering equity, commodity, fixed income, leveraged and inverse, currency, cryptocurrency and alternative strategies. WisdomTree pioneered the concept of fundamentally weighted ETFs and active ETFs and is currently an industry leader in both categories (as measured by assets under management). WisdomTree is the only publicly traded asset manager exclusively focused on the ETP industry. WisdomTree’s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker WETF.
WisdomTree is a Remote-First organization headquartered in New York City. Fully vaccinated employees will have the flexibility, and, subject to their position, may be required to report into the office on occasion.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
WisdomTree is requiring all new employees to be fully vaccinated prior to their start date. In accordance with CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after an individual’s second dose of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines or a single dose of the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine.
Mission, Vision & Values
WisdomTree is committed to delivering a better investment and financial experience through the quality of our products and solutions, and finding alignment within our community on our core values: WisdomTree employees strive for Excellence & Innovation, work with Transparency & Accountability, and show each other Fairness & Respect. We welcome the applications of qualified individuals who will support this mission and thrive in our collaborative and empowering work environment.
Learn more at www.wisdomtree.com
WisdomTree is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. We believe that diverse teams produce the best ideas and outcomes. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion, entrepreneurship and innovation across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability and identity.