Senior Product Designer
Do you want to know how to fit sports and technology perfectly together? Fitogram will show you! Our multinational, enthusiastic and lively team awaits you in the heart of Cologne. We have people from 25 nations in our office cultivating an amazing team spirit! You will work in autonomous agile teams and have full responsibility for your topics. Micromanagement is something unknown to us because we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and supporting leadership.
We are currently looking for an accomplished, user-centric Senior Product Designer to join our Fitogram Product Design team in Cologne or Berlin.
Our ideal candidate is someone who understands the intricacies of brand, visual design, and UX with the ability to pick up projects and run with them. Working closely with our growing Product teams, you will help build intuitive and delightful experiences for our users. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Step into Fitogram users’ shoes and understand the product from their point of view
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a proactive eye on opportunities to step in and step up
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Engineers to evaluate user requirements while adhering to project timelines & technical constraints
- Handoff design ideas and prototypes to developers then stay in the loop with the devs and other stakeholders for successful execution
- Conduct usability tests and gather feedback
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar role for digital products in an agile environment
- Proven track record of hands-on delivery of UX assets across all channels, such as concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
- Experience in partnering with product managers and engineers in a collaborative cross-functional team
- Experience turning user research and data recommendations into effective visual solutions.
- Experience with Sketch, Abstract, Invision ( Figma is a plus )
- Attention to detail, with great end solution case studies examples that prove solving customer problems
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Our offer to you
- An indefinite contract and full-time position at a mission-driven workplace where your daily tasks will help people lead a happy and healthy life.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- Knowledge sharing and learning opportunities in an open company culture
- Regular team events, free drinks and snacks
- An Urban Sports Club L-Membership
Fitogram is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).