Junior UI/UX Designer
Super League Gaming
Super league gaming is looking for a Jr UI/UX designer to join our growing team. We are looking for a designer who is passionate about quality design, gaming, and has a drive for innovation. You will collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams, product managers, and software engineers to design engaging experiences.
Employment type: Temporary (3 months duration)
Hours : 30 per week
Experience - 0-1 year
This role will:
- Create experiences what have a deep understanding and empathy for our target customers through research and design.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, engineering, and marketing to communicate design recommendations that advocate on behalf of our customers.
- Help create and implement a strong UX/UI visionTranslate problems and new concepts into intuitive and clean UIs
- Quickly and thoroughly create wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Understand how design impacts development and vice versa.
- Use research and best practices to construct and defend your ideas.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining UX design standards, asset libraries, and design system for our suite of products.
- Design intuitive interfaces and craft authentic experiences with business goals in sight
Experience working through problems, troubleshooting issues independently, and driving them to closure with minimal supervision.
A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports).
Solid foundation in visual design
The ability to understand, analyze and interpret complicated data.
Experience working in an organization that requires flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly.
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
Willing to challenge own ideas based on feedback.
A true love and passion for gaming
Mastery of Adobe XD & Illustrator
You should join Super League if...
· You're an enthusiastic high performer who loves to be challenged, to innovate, to collaborate, and who treasures the opportunity to be part of a people-first organization.
· You want to see and feel the impact you can have on our business.
· You're curious, creative, and driven, and you want to be trusted, appreciated, and supported.
· You're excited about our growth and the possibility of growing with us.
Only applicants that are able to work in the US