Are you a talented and highly motivated final year student in Design or Engineering Studies looking to kickstart your career with an internship packed full of individual responsibility and contribution?
Do you have an eye for clean design, possess superior UI skills, and are passionate about creating beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces? Yes?
Then we would love to hear from you!
At MatchWornShirt it is our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement platform. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with new innovations driven by our technological expertise.
Your role as a UI/UX Design intern:
- Together with the team you will develop and improve our products from a UI/UX perspective
- You will play a part in developing UI mock-ups and prototypes based on qualitative and quantitative research
- You will help to establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Together with a senior UI/UX designer you will develop our brand book / style guide
- You will conduct user research and evaluate user feedback, translating this to our product
- Your regular activities will include innovating our products to continuously surprise our customers with new to market features.
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or similar
- You are available for a 5/6 months internship starting from September
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge of Sketch/Photoshop/Wireframing tools/User research
- You have experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- You want to do good and enjoy contributing to a better world by raising funds for charity through our products
- You are proactive, determined, and enthusiastic. Able to stay humble, whilst being proud of your achievements!
- No, not everyone needs to be a football fan but for this role, it may be beneficial
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Working with the global football clubs and customers
- Being a part of the great international team that is growing rapidly
- Competitive remuneration EUR 250 p/m, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
- You could grow into a full time job after your internship has ended!
Our procedure consists of 3 rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR intro call),
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final conversation with the hiring manager
If all goes well we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!