GEEIQ is a 'Software-as-a-Service' data platform. We have done, and continue to, provide the world's leading brands with all the insights necessary to launching successful marketing campaigns within the gaming, esports and metaverse sectors, and even provide talent agencies and esports teams with a new method of identifying talent.
For our exclusive clients such as Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, and L'Oreal (to name a few), our in-house team works directly with clients to provide an ongoing, fully tailored strategy formulation and execution service
About the role…
While we know UX and UI are not the same roles, we believe there is a shared mindset, as well as shared skills and methods. So, if you already practise either UX or UI, and are able demonstrate your hybrid expertise in another discipline, then please read on.
As our Designer we are looking for someone who will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, using the latest technologies and methods. The designs you create will be the first thing our industry leading clients see and interact with meaning your work will be in the spotlight.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Take ideas and design them into something valuable for our users.
- Design flows and experiences from the initial concept phase to high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Partner with product owners and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch.
- Ability to think at a high level about creative strategy and vision.
- Designing new as well as enhancing existing front-end web architecture, to optimise UIs and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Creating wireframes, designs and prototypes with appropriate UX thinking.
- Be an advocate for the user and apply user-centred design principles to your design process.
What we are looking for…
- UI experience including interaction design, responsive design.
- A portfolio of work that showcases your design skills and thought processes.
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs using knowledge of design standards, guidelines and how these can support customer experience.
- Great communication skills, strong Interaction design work with the ability to convey concepts also through wireframes and user flows.
- UI Design experience within a SaaS environment or a Tech start-up / scale-up
- A great eye for detail and beautifully-crafted products
- Able to balance creating beautiful UIs with technical constraints and business needs
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Adobe CS Suite, Principle.