Primary Function/Position Summary
As an Indeavor UI designer, you will execute pixel-perfect designs for our web & mobile software, delivering clear and intuitive interfaces that our business customers use every day. You will identify, conceptualize, and create new design components for our software design library, and add new elements to existing components as functionality expands.
As part of the Indeavor design team you will work closely with fellow UI & UX designers, product managers, and front-end developers - in both Greece and the USA - to deliver design solutions that innovate and elevate our software products.
The UI Designer is expected to:
- Collaborate with UX designers to create and iterate on components, interactions, and patterns for our design library.
- Produce high fidelity web & mobile app UI designs suitable for handoff to developers, making use of our library of repeatable design components.
- Create interactive prototypes with Figma to test and demonstrate interfaces, interactions, and flows.
- Collaborate with other designers in the use of design library components to ensure cohesive design language throughout the software.
- Work with UX designers in executing user testing, analyzing user research, creating flow diagrams, etc. as needed (though this is not a UX specific role).
- Identify UI challenges in projects and conceptualize solutions in collaboration with UX & UI designers, product managers, and front-end developers.
- Extreme attention to detail - a pixel perfectionist.
- Familiarity with using, creating for, and maintaining a design system library.
- Creative & problem solving mindset.
- Presentation & storytelling skills.
- Professional experience as a UI/digital/web designer.
- Demonstrable UI design skills in a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools such as Figma (ideal) or Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Understanding of modern software UI design practices and principles.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We’d love if you also have any of these:
- Experience in fully owning design library management.
- Experience designing B2B and/or SaaS product websites or interfaces.
- Data representation design skills, eg. designing for complex data dashboards.
- Interest in User Experience design.
- Graphic design or web/digital design education/background.
- Competitive salary & Private health insurance
- Working with bleeding-edge technology in a highly skilled team
- High performing equipment and dual-monitor workstation, as well as access to training material
- Casual and super friendly working environment in downtown Athens, right next to the Acropolis Metro Station
- Ability to work remotely on occasion
- Team building activities
- Covid-19 Response:?Our employees' safety and well-being is our top priority and we 're not expecting them to fully return to the office until it's again safe to do so. In the meantime, our team members can opt to work remotely and/or on premises with some additional precautions, depending on their personal needs.
Think Indeavor sounds like home? Great. We can’t wait to get to know you!
We invite you to share details of any open source projects, your GitHub profile, and most importantly, your personality.
Preference will be given to those who have fulfilled their military obligations, if they are required to serve, although we are willing to make an exception for the right person.
Information about the processing of your personal data
The personal data provided by completing this application form will be processed by “INDEAVOR HELLAS SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY” with the distinctive title “INDEAVOR HELLAS S.M.P.C.” (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller” and/or “Company”), based in 7, Dion. Areopagitou St., Athens, Greece, 11742, General Commercial Register number: 136371101000, Tax Identification Number: 800686413, ?’ ATHINON Tax Office, e-mail: email@example.com, acting as a Controller for considering your job application associated with a specific open role.
We process personal data as your full name, your e-mail address and your resume (which may include your home address, your telephone number, your education etc.). The sole purpose of processing the personal data included in your resume is to evaluate it, as per your request, and examine the possibility of employment. The lawful basis for processing is to take the necessary steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
Your personal data will be processed by the Company's authorized personnel, which have committed themselves to confidentiality.
Your personal data will be retained at our database for six (6) months from filling the job vacancy and afterward will be immediately deleted.
Transfer to third parties
We transfer your personal data to our Parent Company “ScheduleSoft Corporation DBA Indeavor”, based in US, and our IT service providers (e.g. Microsoft Corporation), which are considered recipients of your personal data.
You can contact us to submit requests regarding the fulfillment of your rights under GDPR (access, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, portability) or any other matter related to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply to your requests for free, without delay, and in any case within one (1) month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or you submit a large number of requests, we will notify you within one (1) month in case we need to take a two (2) months extension, within which we will respond back to you.
We remind you that if you believe the processing of your personal data violates the applicable law for the protection of personal data or that your request has not been sufficiently addressed, you may file a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).