Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people's life, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. ?Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking ?for? talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Ready to join us ?
Reporting to the Product Strategy Manager, the UI designer will mostly work with engineering teams.
As such, you will be responsible for :
- Design Apps flows and screens (3 apps currently) in close cooperation with the App team and the embedded software team:
- Create new flows & screens supporting the next generation of Devialet products
- Optimize and improve the app experience offered for products on the field
- User tests for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their needs
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas (apps)
- A/B test new ideas before implementing, contribute to focus groups, etc …
Products include: speakers, soundbars, headphones, amplifiers …
NB: Due to the nature of our products (many dependencies with embedded software), the methodology is much closer to Waterfall than Scrum
- At least 1 successful UI designer experience in a prior position
- Background: UI designer diploma
- Strong knowledge of latest mobile trends for both Android and iOS
- A previous experience working on apps for connected products (embedded software) is a great plus
- Technical knowledge is a great plus: Audio basics (I/O, digital/analog audio …) ; RF basics (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and BLE connectivity ...)
- Tools: Figma, Lokalize, Google Suite, ...