Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to build bridges around the world through language learning.
Lingoda is a fast-growing online language school enabling even the busiest people worldwide to learn a language. We offer flexible, high-quality classes, live, online 24/7, taught by native-level speaking teachers all around the world. In May 2021, PCMag selected us as an “Editor’s Choice pick” based on our highly acclaimed and popular classes.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to our private and group language classes!
We are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer (m/f/d) based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us:
Transform Lingoda’s website and conversion funnel with industry-leading design to drive performance and strong user experience.
- You will be responsible for the design of our marketing website and conversion funnel
- You will create marketing, campaign and brand landing pages and user experiences
- You will put a strong emphasis on high-quality visual design, including imagery, iconography and interaction design
- You’ll partner closely with the Creative Team, CRO Manager and Product Team to create a unified design system that drives performance and UI/UX best practices
- You’ll partner with our CMS managers to ensure your designs are brought to life exactly as they were intended
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure your work aligns with business goals and KPIs
- You will continuously improve design processes, knowledge sharing and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality
- You will closely partner with our UX Research Team and CRO Manager on user interview ideation, coordination and execution, as well as other testing methods like Dog Feeding and A/B testing
Your bring to Lingoda
- You have 3+ years of experience in UI Design or Product Design in a digital-focused company
- You have strong UX knowledge, including creating user journeys and design prototypes
- You have strong visual design experience and skills
- You are able to self-edit to ensure your design work is consistently high-quality and without errors
- Advanced knowledge of industry best practices and trends
- Your designs find the middle ground between business KPIs and user expectations
- You have experience in working collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- A data-driven approach to designing pages and flows, including pushing testing and working with stakeholders to interpret and implement results
- You have proven experience turning qualitative and quantitative user testing into design solutions
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can multitask multiple priorities
What you can expect from Lingoda
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise
- A great team spirit and passion for languages
- A well-structured and exciting onboarding process
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin
- Free access to our language classes
- The modern hardware necessary for your work
- Flexible working hours
Does that sound exciting? Then, send us your CV right away!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Megan
We ask that you please apply directly via the link provided in the job description or directly on our website. Due to GDPR regulations, applications sent otherwise will not be considered.
Please note that if you are based outside of Germany that only a freelance contract can be offered. All our contracts whether freelance or regular German employment contract start on a 2 year time period.
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.