Twyn is seeking a highly creative and experienced UI Designer with a great track record to create fun, intuitive and compelling user interfaces for a wide range of audiences.This role is a rare opportunity to be at the heart of development on a new and ambitious project using cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Iterate designs rapidly through targeted user testing, adopting and extending successful concepts
- Execute all visual design stages from concept through to delivery
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and clarity to complex design challenges
- Present and defend designs and other deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Contribute to user research and evaluate feedback
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Requirements and skills
- Proven UI experience with consumer mobile apps, preferably from the worlds of entertainment and sports
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- An understanding of current best practices and approaches in mobile app user experience design
- Experience of working with software developers on implementation throughout the software delivery lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Ability to travel to London for the day once or twice a month
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- The opportunity to join the company EMI share scheme
- Remote work with occasional travel to London and flexible hours.
- A high degree of autonomy and minimal policy constraints (see 'No Rules Rules' by Reed Hastings and Erin Meyer).
- You'll be joining an early stage company, but one with an experienced leadership team.