At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups, and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps.? We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime is looking for a UX/UI Designer to help turn high-level requirements into amazing user experiences. You’ll be based remotely, or in our Sandwich office. At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field is desirable
- 1-5 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experienced working on user-facing web and mobile applications
- A portfolio of design projects
- Working knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up to date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Have these things too? Even better!
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Understanding or prior experience in the clinical trial / pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
Here are some more details about the job:
- You’ll gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- You’ll illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- You’ll design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- You’ll build page navigation buttons and search fields
- You’ll develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how products function and look like
- You’ll create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- You’ll prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- You’ll identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- You’ll conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- You’ll adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- You’ll drive UX optimization roadmap and ongoing initiatives
- You’ll manage testing and present results to stakeholders. Keep archive of tests and results for reference as best practices. Conduct ROI analysis of test results and recommend rollout plans.
- You’ll maintain an up-to-date knowledge of trends within the industry.
- You’ll conduct competitive analysis and regularly review competitor strategies.
- You’ll optimize current web, platform and mobile products through an iterative design process.
- You’ll collaborate and contribute to our creative process
- You’ll design clean, intuitive, and functional user interfaces across multiple devices and platforms.
- You’ll deliver organized design documents compliant with UX standards
What are the YPrime Perks?
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement