What you’ll be responsible for as an Associate UX Researcher at albelli-Photobox Group
We’re looking for a talented (German, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish or Norwegian speaking) Associate UX Researcher to support practice and process to improve the way we conduct research across all customer touch points. As part of our team, you will gain experience with a mix of research methodologies and work across multiple markets and platforms.
In the first few months you’ll focus on:
- Developing a Research Hub that will become our central source for recording projects
- Managing Ops including recruitment/scheduling, customer communications, incentive handling and GDPR processes
- Supporting German research that requires translation, interpretation and moderation
- Support different stages of research projects and will be hands-on learning how to design research, analyse and present findings
- Attending meetings and workshops to assist with understand commercial requirements, research planning and delivery
The impact you’ll make:
It's a great time to join the Research team as we are shaping the UX Research Vision and evolving the way that we support Product Design across 3 visual identities, 15 countries and 3 platforms (app, web and desktop).
Experience & attributes we’d like to see:
- You have at least 1 year experience of UX research - qual or quant
- You have already moderated 1:1s (online and in-person) or unmoderated testing
- You’re a problem solver and naturally think outside the box
- You’re passionate about learning & are self-motivated when it comes to development
- You’re interested in driving change, using evidence to build your case
- You have or would like to deliver external talks and papers
- You have knowledge of Interaction Design
- You understanding agile
- An awareness of GDPR best practice and market research codes of conduct
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of another language (Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian) language is a bonus
What's in it for you?
- 25 days of holiday a year (excluding public holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days after 5 years continuous service
- 8 weeks out of the year to work working remotely abroad
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office
- Healthcare, dental and life assurance
- Money Purchase Pension scheme with employer/employee contributions
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Credits to spend each year on company products
- Mental health and wellbeing support available 24/7
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the team
We're albelli-Photobox Group, the experts in printing high-quality personalised photo products, from photo books and wall decor, to calendars, cards and more.
We create JOY by connecting people to the moments that matter most. Inspiring people to create and share their stories with us.
We're searching for fresh thinkers and team players who are passionate about their work, collaborate to solve problems, constantly challenge themselves to learn and innovate, and thrive on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We’re a pan-European business serving over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues and are growing across a number of our locations.
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable adjustments in order for you to perform at your peak during the interview, please let our HR team know ahead of time so that they can assist. We will consider the matter carefully and try to accommodate your needs within reason. If we consider a particular adjustment would not be reasonable we will explain our reasons and try to find an alternative solution where possible.
We aren't able to offer sponsorship for this role so please only apply if you have the Right to Work without the need for sponsorship