Ryanair is looking for Mid-Senior Product designer to join its Digital Experience team. It's an incredibly exciting time to join Ryanair. Each day, across Europe, we carry over 500,000 passengers, operate over 3000 flights and have millions of interactions across our digital products. By 2025, we plan to scale our business to carry 225m + passengers a year. So, if you are passionate about transforming and defining the future travel experience for our customers, we want to hear from you.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
Here’s what it’s like
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, working side by side with Product Owners, Product Managers and Developers to deliver design solutions for the business.
· Participate in qualitative and quantitative user research including User Testing, Customer Interviews and produce actionable insights from the research findings.
· Create detailed design flows, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate your design concepts.
· Validate solutions through research and customer feedback, evaluate and understand the impact, gaps and opportunities to improve.
- Designs, develops and implements Ryanair's user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Creates user-centered designs and wireframes, considering user needs and business goals.
- Contributes to and maintains visual design guidelines, pattern libraries, and design system components.
- Works closely with the development team to ensure designs are implemented accurately and efficiently.
- Collaborates closely with other teams to ensure designs align with business and technology objectives.
- Creates high-fidelity prototypes using appropriate tools to facilitate an effective user interface design process.
- Stays up to date with best practices in user interface design and user experience and proactively identifies areas of opportunity to improve the user experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UI design with a focus on web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of design principles, including typography, color, and layout
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with experience working cross-functionally
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field is preferred.
Staff Travel Benefits